On behalf of Crisp! Catering & Events, CONGRATULATIONS!
We very much appreciate your confidence, and in an effort to continually improve our customer communications, event production skills, and sales presentation skills, we would like to ask for a moment of your time to complete our client approval survey.
- Client Name: Katelyn E.-W. & Jonathan W.
- Event Date: October 23, 2010
- Venue: Del Mar Train Station
On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, please rate the following questions:
1) Your Captain’s communication skills? 10
2) Your Captain’s attention to detail? 10
3) Your overall experience with your event Captain? 10
4) The service level of your event staff (specifically servers/bartenders)? 11
5) The appearance and cleanliness of your service staff (specifically servers/bartenders)? 10
6) Would you recommend your Event Captain?
ABSOLUTELY!!!! My husband and I were very happy and we will be yelping about our experience. I am thrilled that I found you guys. On top of that, Shawn went above and beyond, service-wise. He was a saint and deserves a raise! (Or at least free catering for his upcoming wedding! J) I really need to mention that the father of the bride was contacting Shawn separately from the bride, in order to keep the secret that there would be some surprise guests for the event, and Shawn did an excellent job of keeping this a secret, and of figuring all of the contact details out. Crisp! Catering, and especially Shawn really helped to make our day perfect. I appreciated all of the hard work.